Farm Plus Financial 4-H Youth Scholarship
Farm Plus Financial is providing two $1,000 scholarships. Applicants must have completed at least three years of 4-H and be accepted into an accredited agricultural program at a Colorado college or university. Two letters of recommendation are required (one can be from your county extension agent).
Scholarship Applications for 2023-2024 Academic Year are open!
Farm Plus Financial works with the Colorado 4-H to award scholarships annually to outstanding youth who have actively engaged in Colorado 4-H clubs for at least 3 years. The scholarship process is competitive and open from October 1, 2022, through March 1, 2023.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by early May 2023. There are opportunities available for a variety of students, including those attending CSU or other universities, trade schools, junior colleges, transfer students, and continuing students.
How To Apply
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete and submit Supplemental Application(s) if required.
- Review your Recommended opportunities (at the top of the Colorado 4-H Scholarship Application, hover over ‘Opportunities’ and then click, ‘Recommended’).
- Some scholarships may ask additional questions specific to that particular scholarship. Click the ‘Apply’ button to answer any remaining questions.
- If no action is required on a recommended scholarship, then your General and/or Supplemental application are all that is/are required.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: All Colorado 4-H scholarships REQUIRE two letters of reference. Please give your references ample time to complete their letter on your behalf. Application is NOT complete without two reference letters.
Through partnerships, we support not only the nation’s current, but also future generations of agricultural professionals.
Satisfied Customers – Registered and A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau we have a large number of satisfied customers with over 100 five-star reviews on TrustPilot as well as other review sources.
Strong Local Presence – Farm Plus Financial is a nationwide lender that has provided over $500 million in funding.
Well Connected – With an intimate knowledge of this region, we are well connected with some of the state’s largest Ag producers, appraisers, water conservation groups, and influential political parties, many of whom use us with their own lending needs.
Click the chat icon below