Storage Loans Available

The California Department of Food and Agriculture announced a program that offers federal low-interest loans for upgrading or building storage facilities.
Loans will be available for up to $500,000 according to a press release from the CDFA. Those interested and eligible must supply a 15 percent down payment with the USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, and the loan will cover the remaining 85 percent. The loan will be in terms of seven, 10 or 12 years based on the amount of the loan.
These loans stem from the 2008 Farm Bill and all applications must be submitted to your local Farm Service Agency.
Are you in need of a loan? Contact Farm Plus Financial today. We work alongside government agencies like the FSA to help you get the low-rate loans you need. Call 866-929-5585 for more information.